Background

Sunday, April 17, 2011

Redirecting...

Well, I guess I'm redirecting just about everything.


I pulled up this blog the other day... yet again.

Completely intent on writing something ~totally awesome~ I instead simply closed the tab and moved on to something requiring less brain power.

I guess that's a sure sign to move on and either stop blogging in general (not that there was much of a start)

--OR--

Just blab about random stuff as a means to vent ... and maybe even be a support or gain support from others in this world who's lives are just as crazy and amazing and boring and utterly insane (in a good way) as mine.

Does that even make any sense?

I'm sure there'll be random sightings of family news and what not...but for the most part I'm thinking some good ol' fashioned Blah Blah Blah will suit me just find.

...That is until a new direction calls.

No comments:

Post a Comment