Background

Tuesday, April 19, 2011

Making a List...Checking it twice

Trying to find out what's naughty and what's nice...

Getting started on my bucket list. Not necessarily things I want to do before I die, but more like changes I want to see in me, my family and our lifestyle. Of course the wants and to-do's will be in there too.


But, I'm trying to keep it all in perspective. Trying to separate the worldly from the Godly. And, I'm especially trying to make sure that I keep my priorities in line with God's will for my life.

My goal: It's not all about checking things off the list. I want to be focused on growing and becoming the woman-wife-mother-servant-friend-employee-giver-doer that God has called me to be.

Check out my BUCKET LIST to see what's in store.

No comments:

Post a Comment