Background

Thursday, May 6, 2010

Well, here goes.. umm.. something...

Just a little bit more. That's it. Not a lot, but a little.

I can handle it. I promise.

That's exactly what ran through my mind as I sat crisscross-applesauce on the couch perusing the latest blog update from a friend. As pictures of her tiny tot scrolled by on my computer screen, I thought I could totally be a blogger. More than that, I SHOULD! Any good mom with family scattered all around the globe would definitely start a blog in order to web-icize her little family for the masses, right?

Sure...

As if we all need just one more thing in our lives.

But this is a little thing that will do some real good, right?

Yep, sweetheart. Keep telling yourself that.

Either way, after about an hour of shuffling through backgrounds and templates, choosing just the right color scheme and accents to correctly relate my personality across the vastness of virtual space, I am now the proud owner of a new blog--completely dedicated to...

Well, I'll get back to you on that one. But, it should be fun!

No comments:

Post a Comment